Journal of Electrochemical Science and Technology (JECST)
- It is distributed four times a year. The first volume was published in september of 2010.
- publishes high–level Communications, Research Articles and Mini-Reviews related to all field of
electrochemical science and technology.
- aims for high-speed reviewing process in 2 weeks.
- maintains Full Open Access with no fee for both authors and readers.
- is the official journal of the Korean Electrochemical Society and publishes quarterly and welcomes
contributions from members and non-members equally.
- Impact Factor of 2017: 0.966
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Electrochemical Capacitors & Supercapcitors
- Solar Energy Conversion and Photoelectrochemistry
- Electronic and Ionic Materials
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Electrodeposition and Surface Treatment
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Physical Electrochemistry
- Electroanalytical Chemistry and Sensor Technology
- Biological Electrochemistry
- Molecular Electrochemistry and Organic Electrochemistry
Open Access Policy:
This journal adopts Open Access model to transmit electronic version of articles to readers without any subscription or fee and to archive in a sustainable way. Thus, all publications will be distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and sources are credited.